Passport-How To Apply
You can apply for passports from us and we will support and guide you in obtaining the passports with minimal efforts. You can download the form in the provided link and fill contact us after filling the same.
The Passport Application Form is Machine Readable. Please follow the instructions as follows:
- Use capital letters only. Particulars given in the form will be printed in the passport. Therefore, please be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
- Use black/blue ball pen only.
- Do not fill the form with pencils or ink-pen.
- While filling up the boxes, kindly leave one box blank after each completed word.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes.
- Do not write anything outside the box. Avoid over-writing.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
For Guidelines for filling the application form contact us or mail us to support you.
All original documents are to be shown at the time of submission of the passport application form. With the Original Passport Application Form, self-attested copies of all required documents need to be attached. Illiterate applicants should put only thumb impression in the box meant for thumb impression/signature. In case an applicant has stayed at more than one address during the last one year, he/she should furnish two additional photocopies of the PP form for each additional place of stay.
You can submit the application form along with required documents and an authority letter to process your passport to us.
Incase if you need the passport urgently we can arrange it for you in tatkaal scheme.
Refer Check List for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.