Maker Chambers - VI, 10th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021 Tel : 2204 3205 /3209 Fax : 2285 5812.
- Original Passport.
- 1 Visa Form.
- 2 Recent Photographs ( Photo size 35mm x 45mm white background 80 % Face ).
- Covering letter on Company's Letterhead.
- Return ticket.
- Invitation from Singapore.
- Income tax papers.
- The Singapore Consulate-General in Mumbai processes visa applications for Indian Nationals and other foreigners who require social or business visa to enter Singapore.
- Visitors holding ordinary Indian passports will need to apply for a Singapore entry visa prior to their visit to Singapore. Visitors holding official and diplomatic Indian passports are exempted from this entry requirement.
- The Singapore Consulate-General does not issue work visas i.e employment passes or work permits for purposes of employment in Singapore. Also, the Consulate-General does not accept applications for work visas submitted to it on behalf of clients by travel agents or employment agencies.
Time Taken :
- 2 working days for Indian Passport.
- Applications for visas must be submitted through participating travel/service agencies and not directly to the Consulate-General. A list of participating travel/service agencies that are linked electronically to the visa office is given below. Participating travel/service agencies must submit.
- Rs.1550/- by draft in our favor of "Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore".
Choose the country
- Costa Rica
- Dubai DVPC
- Dubai MARHABA
- New Zeeland
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates(U.A.E.)
- United Kingdom(U.K.)
- United States Of America(U.S.A.)